June 16, 2013

My 1st Blogoversary!!! / Prva obletnica mojega bloga!!!

   Yay, it has passed exactly one year from my very first blog post on this blog! Well, actually my very first blog post ever. I have to admit it was quite difficult to start, specially writing in two languages, but it's getting easier and easier now. I'm more than aware my English is not perfect and that there are many many mistakes (grammar, unhappy use of words, word order, ...), but I'm getting more confidence ...   
  Jupi, od moje prve objave na tem blogu je danes minilo točno eno leto! Pravzaprav je bila tisto moja čisto prva objava sploh. Moram priznati, da je bil začetek kar težek, predvsem zaradi odločitve o pisanju v dveh jezikih. to odločitev sem sprejela zaradi mednarodnih izzivov in izmenjav, pri katerih sicer ne bi mogla sodelovati. Sicer se zavedam, da je moja angleščina vse prej kot perfektna in da je še veliko napak ali nerodnosti. vendar mi gre vedno lažje ...   

Let's start with some statistics: 
Pa začnimo z malo statistike:

  - 78 posts/objav
  - 70 followers/ spremljevalcev
  - 14077  page views / ogledov strani

Not bad!  
Sploh ni slabo!


I wanted to celebrate this event in a special way and in my previous post I've asked to you, my followers, what would you prefer. Well, I have to say the answer was unanimous:
Ker sem želela obeležiti ta dogodek na poseben način, sem vas v prejšnji objavi vprašala, kaj bi izbrali bralci mojega bloga. Odgovor je bil soglasen:


  
RULES:
I will give away several polymer clay components made by me in different techniques (focals, beads, connectors or clasp), one or a pair to every participant. 
Every participant has to:
- blog about the component when receiving it (you will not know what will be sent to you until you receive it) - it can be a short post with a link to my blog;
- create something with that component - it can be a piece of jewelry, an ornament or something else;
- write a blog post about the final creation and publish it on the blog hop date. 
This giveaway is open to Slovenian and international participants.   
 
NAVODILA:
Podarila bom več polizdelkov iz polimerne gline v različnih tehnikah (obeski, perle, vezni elementi ali zaponke), in sicer za vsakega sodelujočega en kos ali par.
Vsak sodelujoči mora:
- objaviti na blogu, kaj je dobil, ko prejme paketek (dokler ne boste prejeli pošte, ne boste vedeli, kaj vam bom poslala) - objava je lahko kratka in z linkom na moj blog;
- ustvariti nekaj iz tega polizdelka - lahko je to kos nakita, okrasek ali kaj drugega;
- napisati nekaj o končnem izdelku in to objaviti na svojem blogu na dan "blog hop-a". 
 Ta nagradna igra je odprta za domače in tuje interesente.   


 Sign up deadline / Rok prijave: Sunday/Nedelja, June 23
 You can sign up commenting this post (don't forget to leave your e-mail).
I will send the components to the participants the week after, by the end of June.
 Prijavite se lahko s komentarjem pod to objavo (ne pozabite pripisati e-maila).
Polizdelke bom poslala sodelujočim do konca junija.
 Blog hop / Objave na bloguSunday/Nedelja, August 11 
 


 So, let's play!!!
Naj se igra torej začne!!!


Alenka
 

16 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Yes, please sign me up, Alenka! By the way, your English is GREAT and I commend you for sharing your blog with all of us who do not speak or read Slovenian!

(My email is in my Blogger profile.)

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Oops, so excited I forgot to wish you happy Blogoversary!

AntiquityTravelers said...

I second that ... your English is amazing; better than some native English speakers - ha! I'll sign up for the hop ... but how about I use the components you just sent me? happy blogoversary (again)

Carolyn said...

Alenka,

Happy blogoversary. I really enjoy your posts. As the others have said your English is very good.

I would love to join your blog hop and make something with one of your components. I loved the dragonfly that you made for Amy's Spring Fling Challenge blog hop.

Carolyn
Carolynscreations@live.com

Ev said...

Alenka,
Happy Blogoversary to you!
Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to participate! Sounds like a lot of fun...:) I would very much like to sign up and 'play'!
Ev Shelby
WA state
USA
email address: evshel55@gmail.com

Jo-Ann said...

Happy Blogoversary!! I would love to participate in your hop. Another challenge is good the have.
Jo-Ann
jlwoolverton@yahoo.ca

Kepi said...

Happy Blogaversry! I would be thrilled to participate.
Kepi

kepi.rasmussen@gmail.com

Dolores Raml said...

Happy Blogoversary, love the challenge you have come up with. I enjoyed working with the beautiful dragonfly you made for the Spring hop so will be looking forward to this one. By the way, your English is wonderful, I always enjoy your posts.

Dolores
craftyd3@yahoo.com

Becky Pancake said...

Hi Alenka, This is a great idea. Please count me in for your challenge. You make beautiful beads and I am happy to help you celebrate. Happy Blogoversary. You do well with you English.
b.pancakebeads@gmail.com

SueBeads said...

Sign me up please! I am so excited for you!

Unknown said...

I don't know if you've reached your limit for participants, but I would be thrilled to participate. I adore the earrings I have of yours and would be thrilled to work one of your creations into my own design.
okililmummy (at) gmail (dot) com

Oh and HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!!!

Nelly May said...

Happy anniversary!
I would love to participate if you have any space left.

Pepita said...

So happy for such a response! You're 11 now, and I want to play with 13, so two more spots left!

Unknown said...

Hi Alenka, ♥happy blogoversary♥

What I great idea, organizing this challenge. I'm from The Netherlands and I'm always worrying about my use of the English language too! :-) I would love to participate, and make a special piece of jewellery! Have a nice day!

Dini, angazabychanges@gmail.com

ACBeads said...

Congratulations, Alenka, for the 1st of Anniversary of your Blog.
If you're still looking for participants, I'd like to join in.
My email is ACBEADS @ GMAIL . COM
Have a nice weekend.
Ana

Pepita said...

So, I have 13 wonderful people to play with!! Thank you! The sign up is closed and I'll contact the participants by e-mail.