May 7, 2013

On my Beading&Claying Table ...

If you are looking for the reveal of the Bead Soup Blog Party, please go here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I was not very busy with jewellery making lately because of my left eye problem, it still gets tired quickly, but I was able to send out in time my items for two swaps:

  - Pen & Twinchie Polymer Clay Swap (FB group, my partner is Donna Ingram) --> the deadline for sending out was April 26, and we are still waiting for our packages to arrive. I'll be blogging about the swap when we both receive them.

  - Earring Swap Blog Hop (my partner is Susan Kennedy) and the blog hop will be on May 20, so come back then to see what my partner and I have made for each other.


 And I'm still working for two challenges:

  - a bead soup swap with Kitty --> the reveal date still to be determined, but here's what she gave me and I'm working on (very challenging for me, believe me!):



  - and the A Time to Stitch 3 Challenge, hosted by Therese and Christine. I decided to try all the stitches, I'm working on 3 pieces right now and have the other two to try. I can give you a little sneak peek as the pieces are still far from finished. 



Be well and happy,
Alenka

1 comment:

AntiquityTravelers said...

you have a very busy bead table! bead soup and time to stitch?! wow! can't wait to see what lovelies you make with all of this!