March 3, 2013

BSBP7 - My Bead Soup for Gite

  If you are looking for the Challenge of Music blog hop Reveal, please go here.


  I've just remembered that I still haven't posted the bead soup I've sent to my swap partner Gite for the 7th Bead Soup Blog Party (hostessed by Lori Andersen). Well, it's more a teaser, just to let you guess which are the colours of the components, mostly made by me from polymer clay.
  Spomnila sem se, da še nisem objavila slike "župce iz perl", ki sem jo poslala moji partnerici v izmenjavi Gite (7. Bead Soup Blog Party). Pravzaprav gre bolj za namig, katero barvno paleto sem izbrala - od tega sem večino kosov izdelala sama iz polimerne gline.


  As you can see, this is not really my usual colour pallete - I wanted to change this time a little bit. However, I absolutely had to add some components in yellow-orange-red tones ;-D  
  Kot lahko vidite, to niso ravno moje običajne barve, namenoma sem izbrala drugačno paleto. No, nekaj malega pa je vseeno moralo biti v rumeno-oranžno-rdeči kombinaciji ;-D

  Be happy!
  Bodite veseli!

  Alenka

No comments: