September 26, 2012

YAY, My First Blog Award! / Jupi! Moje prvo blogersko priznanje

 
  What a nice surprise waited for me on Therese's blog - she chose me for the Newbie Blogger Award: A favorite new blog with less then 100 followers and less then a year old. I'm speechless!!! Thank you, Therese!
  Na Theresinem blogu me je čakalo prav prijeto presenečenje, saj me je izbrala za Newbie Blogger Award: Najljubši bog z manj kot 100 spremeljevalci, ki je mlajši od enega leta. Kar brez besed sem ostala!!! Hvala, Therese!


Here's what she said about me:
I chose Alenka of 
Pepita-Handmade blog.  Alenka lives in Slovenia and she started her blog in June of this year.  She is a polymer clay artist that has also just recently picked up bead weaving and is loving it.  That is not uncommon for most of us that have tried bead weaving, it is very easy to get hooked. I first met Alenka this past Bead Soup Blog Party she was my friend Amy of Amybeads
 partner.  I love what she sent to Amy to create with and after visiting her blog I decided to follow her. Alenka has also signed up for mine and Christine's " A Time To Stitch 2" challenge I can not wait to see what she has created for the challenge.


 O meni je napisala tako:
Izbrala sem Alenko od Pepita Handmade bloga. Alenka živi v Sloveniji in je začela pisati blog junija letos. Ustvarja iz polimerne gline in v zadnjem času se je lotila tudi šivanja perl, ki ji je zelo všeč. To ni nič nenavadnega za večino od nas, ki smo poskusile šivanje perl, saj te lahko zelo hitro "potegne". Alenko sem prvič srečala ob zadnjem Bead Soup Blog Party-ju, saj je bila partnerica z mojo prijateljico Amy od Amybeads. Zelo mi je bilo všeč, kar je poslala Amy in po obisku njenea bloga sem se odločila, da ga spemljam. Alenka se je prijavila tudi na moj in Christinin izziv "A Time to Stitch 2" in komaj čaka, da vidim, kaj je ustvarila za izziv.
 
 
I love Therese's beadweaving - her pieces are all beautiful, so this is a honour for me to be awarded by her :-D.
  Now I can continue with this chain and choose to award 5 people. I'm new to blogging and following the blogs so I'll need some more time ...

  Theresini izdelki so mi zelooo všeč, zato je zame prava čast, da se je odločila zame :-D
  Zdaj lahko tudi jaz nadaljujem s podeljevanjem priznanj 5 osebam. Ker pa sem še precej nova v spremljanju blogov, bom potrebovala malo več časa za izbiro ...

 

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

You are so welcome Alenka, and so deserving of this award. I also hope that it brought you a few more followers.
Therese

AntiquityTravelers said...

Congratulations! I am a new follower to you blog because Therese awarded you ... you do have a great blog :)