September 28, 2012

Goodbye, Tobi. / Zbogom, Tobi.


  Today is a sad day for us. We had to say goodbay forever to our 7 years old dog Tobi. He passed away tonight. We have discovered he was seriously ill oly this Monday and he's already gone...
  Danes ni ravno srečen dan za nas, saj smo se morali za vedno posloviti od našega 7 let starega psa Tobija, ki je ponoči odšel v "večna lovišča". Šele v ponedeljek smo ugotovili, da je zelo bolan, danes pa ga ni več ...



  Goodbye, Tobi ... we'll be missing you.
  Zbogom, Tobi ... zelo te bomo pogrešali.


5 comments:

Chelle said...

So sorry for your loss. RIP Tobi.

Therese's Treasures said...

Alenka,
I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your dear fur baby Tobi. He was a pretty puppy(dog).
Big hug,
Therese

AntiquityTravelers said...

So sorry to hear this! I still miss my dog who we lost 2 years ago

Amy S. said...

Sorry I am getting to this so late Alenka. I am so sorry for your loss. Pets are such a precious part of the family.

Klassy Joolz said...

I'm truly sorry for your loss of Tobi! I know the pain of having to say good bye to such a special friend...hugs!!!!